The Consulate, for attestation is accepting only Marriage certificates, Birth certificate, and only power of attorney. Certificate in original required for attestation.
Kuwait Visa (Delhi and Mumbai)
- Visa slips (may be 2 nos) in original.
- Passport must valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Passport of the candidate after issuing the Medical shall send to the concerned person.
- After medical from the doctor mentioned by the Consulate, report, passport and the ticket. (Ticket of Kuwait Airways is must for the consulate in Bombay).
- 2 Color photographs and if the profession is Driver send 2 extra photos.
- Medical report approved by GCC panel Doctor.
- For child need polio certificate from approved by GCC panel Doctor.
- PCC required from the passport office.